As a Business Support Team Member, you will be assisting our members with questions via chat. Questions range from how to set up 17hats, issues they are dealing with, how something works, and how to properly use the system based on their needs.
As a Support Team Member, you will need to:
- have a passion for helping our members.
- have a good mix of straightforwardness as well as empathy.
- be able to handle multiple chats at one time.
- be quick and informative with chats.
- have strong spelling and grammar skills when it comes to written communication.
- be able come off as personable through chat.
- document member interactions and follow processes.
- be able to see chats through to completion or escalation.
Skills include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Handle each request with discretion, tact, diplomacy, and patience
- Strong analytical, technical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of basic troubleshooting with an investigative mindset
- Strong multitasking abilities
- Represent with professionalism and demonstrate company values at all times
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
Training will be give on all softwares.
Proficiencies should include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Google Workspace
Because this is a remote position, you must be able to provide your own:
- In-home office setup
- Computer with camera and microphone
- High-speed Wi-Fi
What’s in it for you?
- Remote, part-time position
- Work up to 30 hours/week